Friday 28 August 2015

20 Random facts about me

This is a trend spreading fast across the internet. I had to do this because a dear friend of mine tagged me in hers ☺...... hmmm.... random facts about me..... lemme start

1. I'm a conformer. I have lots of friends nd keep it that way

2.I'm a very shy person............. If u meet me, pls don't think I'm a snob. 

3. I'm a talkative.... but I also listen a lot. 

4. I love travelling..... wanting to see the wonders of the world. See the Grand Canyon, Great Walls of China, Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower. 

5. My sister is my best friend. 

6. I'm very creative. 

7. I enjoy eating bread with groundnut. 

8. I'm very stubborn but funny😉.............. nd determined. 

9. You fall for me fast when you get to know me. 

10. I am most of my siblings favourite sister. 

11. I love  darkness ❤. 

12. I love nature.......She energizes me, I dream of having a cottage someday with alot of greenery. 

13.  I love to stay under the rain. 

14. I can easily switch personalities. 

15. I learnt so much from watching "3 idiots". 

16. I love black color. 

17. My friends think I'm a nutcase. 

18. I could read a newspaper by the age of five.

19. I'm a jewellery freak.

20. I talk to myself......

I could really go on but it's 20 isn't it?!..... ☺

I tag ottlek.blogspot.com


Nd to u reading this please tell me random facts about you..... Pllllesaase😊





3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm a slow poison
    2. I do act like I dont care but got things stuck up
    3. Clears throat.... At times I played naughty but that's not real me
    4. You cant know the real me coz am dynamic *winks*
    5. And lastly I can't even walk up to a girl and ask her out... . Damn I hope this end one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..... I know no 1 about u. Iffa hear @4....... Nd for no , I'm proud of u 😉.... thanks for d comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..... I know no 1 about u. Iffa hear @4....... Nd for no , I'm proud of u 😉.... thanks for d comment

    ReplyDelete